lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

Response paper# 2: how do your beliefs,values,and cultural upbringing influence the way you behave?


All these manage my way of behaving because all of them are like rules or norms which guide my behavior.As we know all these aspects depend on how we were raised.I think we developed beliefs,values according to our family morals or cultural tradition.So we live influenced by the different aspects that the culture involved.
well,I don't know if other people see me as a different or as outsider .I didn't feel that still but in case of that I think that there is no problem.Everybody is different ,in spite of we belong a similar culture .I think each one is unique with original characteristics so we have to be tolerant and respecting our differences.We can not pretend to be equal,culture diversity is amazing but we need to learn to respect the different aspects that this diversity involved.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario